1. We never store or keep any of your payment information.
2. We will always keep your personal data safe and secure.
3. We only use your data to up your experience.
At Mýego, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We are internet customers ourselves – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is.
Deliver your purchases to you. We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you.
Send you service messages by e-mail or text so you can tell when your order is coming.
To keep you up to date by sending you information by email about our new products. We only send this with your permission
We never hold or keep your payment information.
We anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and developing new products and services.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Mýego, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ . Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Mýego user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.”
You can always contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this notice firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive an exclusive 10% off your
first order when shopping with Mýego.
Use code MY10 at checkout.